- Baby Showers/Birthday Parties – Instead of asking for gifts for your own child, ask all of the guests to bring a package of diapers or books for a child in need.
- Back To School – While purchasing new school supplies for your child, hold a drive to also collect new supplies and backpacks for children in need starting school.
- Coats – We are always in need of coats in the winter! As your child outgrows theirs, organize a drive at the start of winter for all of their friend’s coats so that a child in need can be warm this winter.
- New Baby Essentials – A new baby requires so many new things to keep them happy and healthy! A “New Baby Essentials” drive at your company, school, or community organization can help collect diapers, wipes, baby spoons and plates, sippy cups, bottles, pacifiers, and teethers These are the baby care items that every new parent needs and we are always in need of these essentials.
Drives typically occur for 5-7 days. Upon the completion of the drive, we can schedule a date and time for you to drop the items off at our warehouse, or we can arrange for a courier to pick up the items. Please note: We ask for the business or party holding the drive to cover the tax-deductible costs of the courier fee.
- All donations made to GOOD+ Foundation are fully tax deductible. To receive a tax receipt for your donation complete the form below.